Name: Zeina Saif Al_Dein Momammed
Date of birth: Baghdad 17/8/1984
- Sc. Biotechnology/Biotechnology dept. /College of science / Baghdad University/ 2012.
- Sc. Biology/Biology dept. /College of science for women / Baghdad University/ 2006.
- Academic and Researcher in Medical and Molecular dept. of Biotechnology Research Centre/ Al_ Nahrain University. From August 2006 to February 2015.
- Assistance Lecturer in Clinical Science Laboratory/College of Pharmacy/ Al_ Nahrain University. February 2015.
Languages: Arabic, English (reading and writing)
- Zeina S. Mohammed, M.Sc thesis (2012). Molecular characterization of Iraqi barley (Hordume vulgare) varieties using random amplification polymorphic DNA technique . Baghdad university, college of science, Biotechnology Department, Iraq, Baghdad.
- Zeina S. Mohammed, AbullkareemAl_kazaz and Bilal Al_Obaidy (2012). Genetic diversity and relationships among Iraqi barley cultivars using RAPD-PCR technique. The Iraqi journal of agriculture sciences. 43(6):117-124.
- Saad M. Nada1, Najwa S. Ahmed, Yasameen Ali Hadi, Zeina Saif Al-Dein Mohammed and Zainib H. A. Al Rikabi (2014 ). In vitro cytotoxic study for partially purified L-asparginase from fresh leaves, unripe and ripe fruits of withaniasomnifera plant. African Journal of Biotechnology. 13(8), pp. 957-961.
- Najwa Sh. Ahmed, Zeina S. Mohammed, Saad M. Nada and Yasameen Ali Hadi (2014). Association between leukemia and exon 2 CD 19 gene variants of Baghdad Iraqi populations. Journal of the faculty of medicine. J Fac Med Baghdad. 56, No.4, pp. 390-394.
- Batol I. Dheeb, Nemat J. Al- judy, Zeina S. Mohammed, Safa M. Abdulateef, Farooq I. Mohammad and Ghofran M. Hasan (2014). Genotyping based on aflr1 gene sequencing in local Iraqi isolates of phylopathoginic-aflatoxigenic Aspergillus flavus. International Journal for Sciences and Technology (IJST) in Vol. (9) N0. (4), pp. 24-29.
- Zeina S. Mohammed (2015). Using ISSR markers to build a phylogenetic of Barley Genotypes. Iraqi Journal of Science, Vol 56, No.2C, pp: 1682-1688.
- Zeina S. Mohammed (2016). Detection of genetic polymorphism in Iraqi Barley Using SSR-PCR analysis. Iraqi Journal of Science, Vol 57, No.2B, pp:1158-1164.
- English training (reading, writing, listening, grammar, conversation)/ 2007.
- Laboratory analyzes training/ 2007.
- Training course in Computing(Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet) / 2008.
- The use of PCR technology in molecular diagnosis/ 2008.
- Assay of genotoxicity by chromosomal analysis/ 2009.
- Elisa technique/ 2009.
- The use of DNA fingerprint in the identification of missing persons and victims of mass fatalities/ 2009.
- Teaching methods and test the validity of the teaching / 2012.
- Primer design, principles of electrophoresis and photocapt program/ 2013.
- DNA sequencing technique by using genetic analyzer/ 2013.
- Tissue processing/ 2014.
- Quality and performance guarantee university/ 2015. ضمان الجودة والأداء الجامعي
- WHY IUI NOT IVF?”
- Ethics in scientific research and dual-use research and its relationship with safe and biosecurity / 2012.
- Safety and security in the chemical laboratory / 2014.
- Chemical safety and security sponsored by Global CRDF American United States / 2014.
- Gradcam project / 2015.التصحيح الالكتروني
- Chemical safety and security sponsored by Global CRDF American United States / 2015.
Activities and events:
- Share in providing laboratory services and consulting to facilitate the work of graduate students at field of Biotechnology.
- Responsible for the Unit Continuing Medical Education in College of Pharmacy/ Al_ Nahrain University2015.مسؤول وحدة التعليم الطبي المستمر
- Responsible for Studies, Planning and follow-up Division in College of Pharmacy/ Al_ Nahrain University 2015.مسؤول شعبة الدراسات والتخطيط والمتابعة
- Member, Committee for Examination College of Pharmacy/ Al_ Nahrain University from 2015 to now. عضو لجنة امتحانية
- Share in the first International Conference on Criminal Science and Forensic Medicine in Iraq 27-28/9/2016 at DNA Forensic Center for Research and Development.