Name : Mohammed Jassim Hamzah
Gender : Male
Date and year
of Birth : 27-10- 1978
Marital Status : Married
Passport No : A11245838
Nationality : Iraq
Religion : Muslim
Hand Phone No. : 009647903243268
E-mail : email@example.com
Residential Address : Salahuddin – Dujial city
(B) EDUCATION BACKGROUND
PhD Analytical chemistry / Baghdad University/ College of Science / 2013
Thesis: NEW APPROACH FOR THE SPECTROPHOTOMETRIC DETERMINATION OF SOME DRUGS IN PHARMACEUTICAL FORMULATIONS VIA IMMOBILIZING OXIDIZING AGENTS INTO POLYACRYLIC ACID (LIQUID-SOLID SURFACE PHENOMENA)
M.Sc Analytical chemistry / Baghdad university / College of Science / 2003
Thesis: A COMPARATIVE ANALYTICAL STUDIES ON METHYL DOPA
IN PHARMACEUTICAL TABLETS
B.Sc. (Chemistry) / Baghdad University / College of Science / 2000
(C) WORKING EXPERIENCES
- Date : Feb 2015 till now
Employer : College of Pharmacy, Al- Nahrain University
Job Title : Head of pharmaceutical Chemistry , Lecturer
- Date : Des 2007 – Feb2015
Employer : College of Pharmacy , Kerbala university
Job Title : Lecturer, teaching Chemistry
Has good experiences and skilled in Instrumentation Analysis(HPLC, etc)
- Skilled in writing of scientific papers .
- Has very good experiences in statistical Treatment of Analytical data .
- Has very good experiences in using the chemicals Lab and equipment’s has a certificate from CRBN training program .
- Speaking Arabic and English Languages.
- Working as a researcher in Drug Analysis and Extraction of active ingredients
- Professional in using word, power point and Excel software’s
- Reviewed three M.Sc. Thesis as external reviewer
- Has been reviewed many manuscripts from local different Scientific
- External Discussion for MSC thesis in Samara University(2015)
(E) PROFESSIONAL BODY FELLOWSHIP AND MEMBERSHIP
- Member of Iraqi Syndicate chemists 2015 – till now
- Member of International journal of pharmacy and pharmaceutical Science
- Member of Iranian journal of chemistry and chemical engineer
(F) Acknowledgments and appreciation
1– (2012-2013) A certificate of appreciation from the President of the University of Karbala.
2- (2008-2009) Letter of thanks from the President of the University of Karbala.
3- (2011-2012) Letter of thanks from the Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy- Kerbala university.
4- (2013-2014) A letter of thanks and appreciation from the President of the University of Karbala.
5- (2014-2015) Letter of Thanks from the Dean of pharmacy college – Al-Nahrain University.
6- (2014-2015) Letter of thanks form the Dean of pharmacy College-Al-Nahrain University.
7- (2015-2016) Letter of thanks from the Dean of Pharmacy College- Al-Nahrain University.
- Isolation and characterization of Active ingredients from the medical plants using distillation approach.
- Analytical studies of chemical constituents and active pharmaceutical compounds using Flow injection Analysis technique(FIA).
- Having reasonable experiences in high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), thin layer chromatography (TLC), column chromatography and FT-IR, Atomic absorption spectrophotometry, GC, and Electro-analytical methods.
- Statically Treatment using advanced data treatments with up to data statistical programed .
- Micro-Organic Analysis and Organic Reactions.
- Isolation and separation of active ingredients compounds from medical plants.
- Determination of active pharmaceutical compounds in it is formulations
- Development new analysis methods for chemical and pharmaceutical compounds
- Removal and treatment of Toxic and polluting substances by HPLC , FIA, GC and spectroscopy methods.
- Oxidative-Coupling and Diazotization Organic Reactions.
(J) JOURNALS AND CONFERENCES PUBLICATIONS
- Spectrophotometric and high pressure liquid chromatography methods for determination of methyl dopa in pharmaceutical Preparations.(2002).
- A high sensitive spectrophotometric assay of dopamine hydrochloride in pharmaceutical preparations using charge transfer reaction.(2009).
- New approach for removal of total hardness ( Ca2+, Mg2+ ) from Water Using commercial polyacrylic acid hydrogel beads, study and applications.(2013).
- New chromogenic reagent for the Spectrophotometric determination Of chlorpromazine HCl in aqueous solutions and pharmaceutical Formulations.(2013).
- New approach for micro determination of L-Dopa in pharmaceutical formulations using single hydrogel bead as immobilizing agent for sodium periodate.(2012).
- Chemical analysis with evaluation of drying temperature on essential oil content of Achilleafragrantissima L and Artemisia herba-alba L.(2013).
- New approach development for determination of chloropromazineHCl in pure and pharmaceutical forms using homemade wavelength selector flow injection photometer.(2012).
- Spectrophotometric assay for determination of sulfamethoxazole in pharmaceutical preparations via diazotization coupling reaction with catechol.(2014).
- EXTRACTION, IDENTIFICATION AND ANTIFUNGAL STUDIES OF LEAVES EXTRACT OF PUNICA GRANATUM L.(2014).
- Spectrophotometric assay of methyl dopa in pharmaceutical preparations via oxidative coupling with thiourea and ferric nitrate.(2002).
- New photometric method for the determination of methyl dopa via it is oxidation through periodate using Ayah3SX3-3D-solar micro FI photometer. Study and applications.(2012).
- A new colorimetric method for determination of procaine in pharmaceutical preparations via oxidative coupling organic reaction.(2009).
- Spectrophotometric determination of diclofenac sodium in pharmaceutical preparations.(2009).
- Spectrophotometric determination of adrenaline in pharmaceutical preparations using Prussian blue reaction.(2009).
- A new colorimetric method for determination of procaine in pharmaceutical preparations via oxidative coupling organic reaction(2009).
- Flow Injection Photometric Assay for Determination of Methyl Dopa Using Hydrogel Approach as a Host for the Sodium Periodate Solution (2016).
- Analytical Study for the Adsorption of Trifluoperazine HCl from Aqueous Solutions using Inert Polyacrylic Acid(2016)
- Second Specialist Scientific Conference- Wasit university(2013).
- Seminar in HPLC & Spectrophotometry- Kerbala university -Pharmacy college(2013).
- Seminar in The use of herbs to treat digestive diseases- Kerbala University- pharmacy college(2013).
- Seminar in Heart problems in pregnant women- Kerbala university- pharmacy college(2013).
- Training in Chemical safety and security- Kerbala university(2013).
- First Scientific Conference of the Faculty of Science- Kerbala university- science college(2013).
- Second Scientific Conference of the Faculty of Education Pure Sciences- kerbala university(2013).
- Seminar in: Toward future pharmaceutical industry- Kerbala university- pharmacy college(2014).
- Seminar in : Pesticides and their impact on public health- Kerbala university – pharmacy college(2014).
- Seminar in: Obesity and its problems – prevention and treatment methods- Kerbala university – pharmacy college(2014).
- Seminar in: Quality control on pharmaceutical compounds- Al-nahrain University- Pharmacy college(2015).
- Seminar in: Chemical safety and security- Pharmacy college – Al-Nahrain University(2015).
- The second national conference of chemistry in Baghdad university 20-21 December 2015
- Personal strategic planning in Baghdad from 2015
- Scientific publishing research in Baghdad 2015
- Training program of developing higher education hold in Iraq-Baghdad 2014